Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jonathan's First Birthday

We can't believe that this kid is one already! We had a fun Seasame Street party at Chuparosa park with a splash pad. He loved getting wet and screaming with the kids! I can't believe how he is a little boy toddling around, screaming and demanding. What happened to my sweet baby? He still is sweet he just knows what he wants now and how to get it. When Ty tries to take a toy away from him he will just hang on for dear life and not let go. He won't be pushed around and holds his own with his older brother.






alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5342138933192168002" />


6 comments:

Jill Wright said...

He's SO big now! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. He looks so much like your family I think.

julie and john said...

I'm so glad you added these photos. I too can not believe he is ONE!! I wish we lived closer so we could see more of each other! Eleanor adores Ty! I'm looking forward to the Homestead in September!!

Lindsey Springfield said...

how sweet! i can't believe he is one!!! your boys are cuties! sweet picture of your mama with 'em. Angela and Dessie were having a serious conversation! lol see ya soon!

katielyn said...

Wow! They're both getting so big. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Darci said...

What great pics of your birthday boy! They DO grow up too fast! Where does the time go? I feel that the new born phase of Gripp was just a mere blink of an eye...and when will I ever get that time back? When the grandkids roll around I guess! ;o) Miss you and am so grateful for your pics on your blog, I love to see how your kids are doing and just how adorable they are! Love you!

Ryan and Bethany said...

We love Jonathan so much! He such a little dude now.