Friday, February 26, 2010

BURNING CALORIES!


The other day Theron and I were talking about how many calories we burn when we work out. The key word in that sentence is "when." Anyways Ty overheard us talking and he asked "What does burn a calorie mean?" So Theron went into this long explanation of how a calorie is a measure of energy expenditure and so on...really boring...Later that day Ty and I were sitting on the couch just hanging out and he farted really loud and looked at me all surprised and said, "Mom, I just burned a calorie!" We started laughing and he farted again and said, "That one was two calories." So now in our family when we pass gas,toot, merdle, fart or whatever you'd like to call it we like to announce how many calories we have burned. And some of Theron's at least have to be 100 calories!

10 comments:

Darci said...

HA HA HA!!! That is too funny! I love what kids come up with! How many calories is a bowel movement worth I wonder?! Thanks for sharing that funny moment!

Ryan and Bethany said...

I love this story! Ty is hilarious. Ryan and I love the way his mind works.

katielyn said...

That's hilarious! Who needs to work out when you could just eat gas-y foods!?!

Michelle said...

That is so stinking funny! HAHAHAHA get it "stinking"...anyway I miss ya!

julie and john said...

I agree with Bethany, I love how Ty's mind works! Makes sense to me!

Lindsey Springfield said...

Haha that is way too cute. He is so funny! He's a smartie!

elyse said...

funny, you guys have a cute family

Chelsea Pratt said...

Love it!! Andrew and I had a huge belly laugh over this story! So funny.

Darci said...

I agree that we should live closer together: so when are you guys moving to Washington?! ;o) And I am and have always been Team Edward! Though I do appreciate the buffness of Jacob! Which team do you belong to? Love you!!!

Darci said...

Hey man, miss seeing new posts from you: hope all is well! Love you!