Monday, September 20, 2010

8 Year anniversary


Someday, many years from now, we'll look back on this crazy time in our life together and wonder how we did it all...and then, those ordinary, everyday moments that we often take for granted will shimmer like stars as we recount them....I'll sit close beside you, you'll take my hand in yours. We'll look at each other and say: "I'd do it all again....and I wouldn't change a thing."

There's no one I'd rather go through life with than you.

Happy Anniversary!

This is the card Theron gave me this year. I know it is cheesy but I really liked the card selection this year. He told me that it took him a long time to pick it out. When I read it I cried. Sometimes those everyday moments get overlooked. Lately I have been so cranky dealing with a messy house, and kids. I guess I need to relax and enjoy those little moments everyday that make everything worthwhile. Theron and I need more pictures taken together!

5 comments:

Lindsey Springfield said...

That’s a great picture of you two! That’s not a cheesy card, it’s a heartfelt full of love card from a great guy! Yay for another year of marriage! Happy Anniversary! :)

Darci said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe it's been 8 years! And that is a wonderful card!!! And a great pic of the two of you. It is the every day little things that make extraordinary memories. I have found that to be true anyway...coming up on six years for us on Saturday. Love you and miss you! Thanks for the post!

elyse said...

Awe...Sweet! I have to remind myself constantly to enjoy Jeff for who he is because if he was gone I would miss all the little things about him. Hall boys are great husbands, glad you have such a thoughtful one, Theron and Jeff are very similar in that way :) Happy 8 years!

Beverly J. said...

I still remember your BEAUTIFUL reception and how happy you both looked. Glad to see it's still the same - perhaps even better!!

Sara Baldwin said...

You guys are my favorite. I can never say it enough: I'm so glad Theron married you.

Miss you all. Hope you're having a fun holiday season!