Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ty turns 4!

I can't believe that this kid is already four! Next year off to kindergarten...the real world. Ty had a fun but crazy party two weeks ago. Why didn't I realize that cupcakes with dark red frosting would be a disaster? It was fun and all the kids were really sweet. He loved it and keeps talking about his party when he turns five...we'll see if he gets one. He is maturing in some ways and then sometimes still acts like he is two. I think that this year will be a big year on becoming a big boy!






5 comments:

Jill Wright said...

My boys had the best time at his party. They thought the red frosting was great! :) Thanks for the fun!

Darci said...

What a handsome BIG boy! I know, my Colton will be four in a few days...and my baby just turned one!!! Yikes! Where does the time go? And you are a brave woman to decorate with dark red frosting! tee hee Colton is going to have a Spider-Man theme party that will of course include red frosting...you have me reconsidering! ;) I will post some pics from Colton's b-day party that I hope will not show red frosting smeared all over the walls and furniture! Lots of love!

Ryan and Bethany said...

What a great party for him, he is such a little character. It will be a year of growing for the little guy.

katielyn said...

What?! No pictures of the red frosting on the faces! Looks like fun!

Chelsea Pratt said...

He's getting to be such a big boy! His party looked so fun. You are a great mom.