Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

Jonathan was a garden gnome for Halloween this year. I love the age when you can dress them up however you want and they have no say in the matter. He actually liked his pointy felt shoes and beard. My sister Dessie had some garden gnomes laying around (don't ask me why) so we took some pictures with his little buddies. I had to correct people- He is not an elf!













Ty was a Clone Trooper or is it Storm Trooper?-I am not quite sure. He loved his cheap costume and I'm glad we didn't spend anymore on it than we did. Although after we bought it he decided he wanted to be Darth Vader instead and I told him he had to stick with what we bought. He really enjoyed trick-or treating this year. In fact, I had to leave without being ready because he was out the door, ready to go.


Kate minus John- She hates the paparazzi! How do you like the reverse mullet?


8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the costumes--Jonathon is the cutest gnome I have ever seen--what a fun idea. Ty and Paisley should have gone together. And of course I love your Kate getup. How much fun halloween is at this age.

Beverly J. said...

TOO cute for words! How original.

Beverly

Ryan and Bethany said...

I love little Jonathan's costume-- so dang cute! And I am so glad you put pictures up of you as Kate!! You are hilarious! Ty was so fun on Halloween--what a crack up!

Unknown said...

Very creative costumes! Love it. You look a lot like Bethany with your blond wig! Halloween here is the best I think. Glad Jonathan liked it. Still hoping to run into you at Super Target! I am sure you are there as much as me. One of these days.

Lindsey Springfield said...

So cute. You all had great costumes! Jonathan seemed to really enjoy being with his "people".

Darci said...

That gnome costume is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Those pics are priceless! How fun! Halloween this year was my favorite: having kids for this holiday is so much fun! And love the Kate! Too funny! Miss you!

elyse said...

I love your costume.... as well as Jonathans

katielyn said...

HEE LARIOUS! Great shots of the gnome too!