Monday, October 20, 2008

Do the Dew!








Holy cow! I drank a Mountain Dew today at around noon. I can't stop! I haven't had one since I can remember and I was over at my mom's house and my brother in law, Bart, left his 12 pack laying around so I decided to drink one and I have accomplished more today than I would in a week. I cleaned out the car, cleaned the porch, made dinner, did three days worth of dishes, cleaned out the fish bowl, mopped the floors, wiped out the nasty fridge and then I started organizing kitchen cabinets! What! I can't sleep so I have been blogging and even organizing our office. I even clipped and organized coupons! All I have to say is that while I loved the bionic energy- I know that tomorrow a.m. I will be so sleepy and cranky with my kids and husband. Yikes!























4 comments:

Lindsey Springfield said...

haha - you are hilarious Amanda! Drink that once a week and you will be set! ;o)

shamers said...

no, mountain dew would never betray us with negative side effects! mountain dew is our friend! i have to keep a bottle on hand in the house for those mornings when the baby wakes me up too early -- we call it "mommy's medicine."

asmithson said...

Bart was wondering if his "Dew" was safe...can you see why I need one every once in awhile?

Bart says save some for when we come back to visit...he will need the energy to change all of the light bulbs.

Adle said...

Grandma will need one every once in a while if the puppy keeps going on like that.