Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Halloween!





















My cousin Chelsea posted the cutest pictures of past Halloweens and it made me want to find some of ours. The first one is of my dad and Ty last Halloween. I would have never thought that he wouldn't be around for this Halloween. I should have taken a ton more pictures! He is holding his megaphone which he loved to use to be annoying. He loved that megaphone! My dad wasn't one to dress up or really get into Halloween but he always enjoyed a good 'dinner in a pumpkin.'
The other pictures are of Halloweens past. Daniel as the 'Hulk' and Angela as a princess-which reminds us all of Lily. The best is Morgan's mummy costume. Just strips of an old sheet? And I am not quite sure what Dessie is but I think some sort of HillBilly? I am the cute little girl with the bottle. Mom-I should of been off the bottle! JK Fun memories. I need to find some more Halloween pictures!

6 comments:

the smart fish said...

OK, these are great photos! The little tidbit about your dad and his megaphone...classic. Dessie as a hillbilly, love it! Dan and Morgan...great "makeshift" costumes. Angela- my gosh, she looks the same...like a little MerriLyn, Adle and Lily all at once. Amanda- you were an adorable little gal!
Too cute!

Ryan and Bethany said...

I love these photos. Halloween always brings out good times in the Brown family!

Jill Wright said...

Those pictures are great. I remember me and you having some pretty sweet costumes (punk rockers and I remember you and I being a horse together one year--I can't remember which one of us had to be hunched over the whole night, but I think some old guy got mad at us because he said we were too old to be trick or treating). Good times.

asmithson said...

I never tire of looking at our Halloween escapades. It brought a smile to my face.

Thanks!

Chelsea Pratt said...

Great Pictures! I think my favorite is the mummy costume! There has got to be a story about that!

julie and john said...

I keep waiting for you to post 2008 Halloween photos!! I always love Ty's costumes!