Monday, October 6, 2008

Just A Little Attention Please!


Lately Ty has been seeking a lot more attention. He tries to get noticed at everything he does, especially if we are showing attention to Jonathan. "Look Mom! I can do tummy time just like Jonathan!" "Look I can roll over like the baby and hold my head up...." e.t.c. We try to give him attention at every chance we get-how much does this kid need? I thought this picture was funny because he looks so proud of himself and Jonathan's face is saying "big deal."

5 comments:

Lindsey Springfield said...

Ty looks so much like you and Jonathan looks totally like Theron. It's crazy. Such cute boys! I guess Ty needs more attention! ;o)

Rhonda said...

It doesn't seem to change as they get older either... with my boys I feel like I have to make sure that EVERYTHING is 50/50. Love the picture!

elyse said...

I love your boys!!! Jeff & I need to come over and see them soon!!!

the smart fish said...

Your boys are super cute! I need to get the 30 rock series so I can see the tiny porcelain hand show. I plan to watch Kath & Kim, that should be as funny as the office!
Hope things are going well for you!

Ryan and Bethany said...

I love your boys so much! Tummy time for everyone!